Post by Cheshire on Jan 16, 2019 3:05:07 GMT
- Be kind and respectful of everyone. Everyone is welcome here. Please don't push topics that may cause unneeded tension.
- Keep it PG-13 and respect Proboards's terms of service. Keep things appropriate, this applies for all areas of the site. As per Proboards's terms of service, those under 12 are not allowed. You are welcome to return when you are of age.
- No spamming chats, threads, etc. Doing so will result in a warning or ban depending on the severity and whether or not it was done on purpose.
- Please do not claim content that is not yours. It is very easy to claim something is yours when it isn't. Please respect the original creator and always credit them when you use their property. Some good public domain sites you could use are listed below.
- This is a account per character site. The first account you should make is your OOC account. Please make an account for every character you make. Post applications using your OOC account then creating the character account once approved. There is an icon of two people in the bottom right corner that can be used to switch between accounts easily.
- There is no character limit.
- You are allowed three high ranking wolves and higher. Of the two, only one may be a leader.
- Enjoy your time here! This is all just for fun and entertainment. It should not stress you out in anyway. Have fun and try to help make it fun for everyone else as well. We will all have a better time if we're all enjoying it.
- No powerplaying/godmodding. Please do not take over another person's character. Control your character(s) and yours alone. Don't make your character invincible. They should have flaws and weaknesses. If you want your character to get into a fight, plan it out with someone. Don't arbitrarily decide what's going to happen by yourself.
- No killing another person's character without their permission. Goes without saying, don't up and kill another person's character. No one likes it when their character dies without their consent.
- There is a set season. To make it easier to know when an season-related event will occur, the roleplay will take place during in a certain season. Seasons will be three to four month in real life time depending on various factors. The current season is listed in Dashboard at the top under Events. The left event is the season and the right is the current or upcoming event.